crapping stop = stop crapping?

Monday, November 28, 2005

executioner 'executed'

Yah I know the title is lame but I couldn't think of a better one. If you could recall, in the last few weeks I posted something about the granddad executioner for the Nguyen case. Well it seems that the good-ole government got wind of it and decided to suspend his services indefinitely. Man, it looks like the folks up there sure do take their security seriously, because apparently he could not reveal his identity in public due to undisclosed 'security reasons'. Sounds fishy to me. Anyway, here's the article.

I actually feel sorry for the fellow - for having countrymen acting childishly and blowing the whole matter into one big out-of-proportion hoo-ha (if you don't know what I mean, go read the recent papers). At least its not the whole of Australia that has let their emaotions take priority. Thankfully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home