crapping stop = stop crapping?

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

This is crap... You've been warned.

Selemat datang crappingstop.

Ello.

My days are getting more and more hectic ever since the HK trip, and it's gonna get worse when/if i get a job. No more the monotonous, slack days that I took for granted at the beginning of the holidays. Now it's a matter of too many stuff to do, too little time.

Henceforth, in view of my current obligations and their respective priorities, it's with a heavy heart and immeasurable regret that i would have to delay my contribution of a proper blog entry, which would have included the following:

1. Candid photos from HK trip and grad night
2. My Hongkyland report card
3. More crap

,in the foreseeable future.

Any inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.


-wx-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home